leousia
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Thanksgiving
My first Thanksgiving last weekend. I was glad that things turn out successful. I never cooking the Turkey stuffs. It tasted so good!! I baked two small turkeys because my oven is so little. Our family had a lot of fun that evening. We drank 6 whole wine bottles and we don't know who is one of our cups and we had to pick one cup whether it was mine or theirs. Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy our pictures!! Gobble Gobble.....

Tyler and Joel were playing WII Hockey. Tyler hates it. He likes the hockey on computer better.

Keirah is in bed

Nevah snuggles in her bed

Nevah and Mommy

Mat and Nevah. She looks up and follow Mat.

Nevah is being a grumpy because of bedtime. Tobias is being a silly.

Sisters precious

Mat and Mom

My daddy!!

Nice picture of you!!

Me and Mat
Slid down the rainbow at 1:35 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
Books I Want to Read
These books that I want to read.
  • Twenties Girl
  • Dreamfever
  • Of Mice and Men
  • Little Women
  • Glimpses of Grace
  • Inkspell
  • Inkdeath
  • The Notebook
Links
  • Home
  • Life is a Journal
  • Naming Characters
  • Start a Reading Diary
  • Poem of the Week
  • Behind the Book
  • Read Mind Write
  • Backgrounds

  • Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory