leousia
Monday, November 30, 2009
It is snowing today!
Last week was bad week because my kids got sick with the flu bugs inside their tummies!! I am glad that they are getting better now.

Tobias slept 3 hours for naptime. He hasn't got any sleep that before night.


Nevah slept 4 hours. Its best for them to sleep plently so they can get better!


Keirah slept the same hour as Nevah got.


Eating a fruit popslice. Yummy.


Keirah is trying hard to smile. LOL


Little Monkey smiles.


That night, the kids were getting better and I was so tired to make the supper so I decided to cook the pancakes for them. They were excited to eat "breakfast pancakes" for suppertime.

Goofy Kids
















Slid down the rainbow at 1:11 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
Where To?
Posts of Note
Books I Want to Read
These books that I want to read.
  • Twenties Girl
  • Dreamfever
  • Of Mice and Men
  • Little Women
  • Glimpses of Grace
  • Inkspell
  • Inkdeath
  • The Notebook
Links
  • Home
  • Life is a Journal
  • Naming Characters
  • Start a Reading Diary
  • Poem of the Week
  • Behind the Book
  • Read Mind Write
  • Backgrounds

  • Books Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory